As lockdown continues, here's the latest diverting stay-at-home activities. If you missed them, find more ideas in Part 1 and Part 2.
- You may not be able to leave home but you can still break out of a virtual escape room with the Sydney Opera House.
- Discover the faces, stories and voices of the Archibald, Wynne and Sulman Prizes 2021 with 'Archie at Home'.
- Become a citizen scientist with the Australian Museum and contribute to their well-known citizen science projects.
- Take a tour of Australia with Bruce Pascoe and Vicky Shukuroglou through Loving Country – "a powerful and essential guidebook that offers a new way to travel and discover Australia through an Indigenous narrative." (Gleebooks is offering free delivery to some areas in Sydney.)
- Explore 'Unsettled', one of the Australian Museum’s most significant exhibitions in its almost 200-year history. "We invite all visitors to bravely stare the past directly in the eye, find the sources of pride, and hope that we may hold up and to move into the future together – at last, to settle Australia."
- Join a live online program of talks and discussion at the Art Gallery about Swedish painter Hilma af Klint, whose work "brought new light to the history of modern art".