The Seymour Centre is located on the corner of City Road and Cleveland Street, Chippendale.
The closest train stations are Central and Redfern
Bus routes 422, 423, 426, 428, 370 and 352 stop near the Centre on City Road.
For timetables, trip planning and other public transport service information call the Transport Infoline on 131 500 or visit www.131500.info
The Shepherd Street multi-storey carpark is located at the corner of Cleveland and Shepherd Streets. Access to the Seymour Centre is via level 3 of the carpark.
There is pay and display parking on the University of Sydney campus.
Events At This Venue
- A Million Little Truths
- Sharks: An Australian Obsession
- Secrecy, Surveillance and State Power
- Sophie McNeill: We Can’t Say We Didn’t Know
- Paul Muldoon: Frolic and Detour
- Julia Baird: Phosphorescence
- Peter Pomerantsev: This is Not Propaganda
- Anne Boyer: The Undying
- Susanna Moore: In the Cut
- Terror Australis
- Thant Myint-U: The Hidden History of Burma
- Nesrine Malik: We Need New Stories
- Julia Ebner: Going Dark
- Tim Flannery: Life
- Breaking the Banks
- Raina Telgemeier: All Guts, All Glory
- Jeff VanderMeer: Future Shocks
- Algorithmic Time